Aloe First is an admirable addition to any first aid kit. This exclusive skin soothing formula is an admirable first step for soothing minor skin irritations. Created in a base of stabilized Aloe Vera Gel, Aloe First has Bee Propolis, Allantoin & eleven exclusive plant extracts:
• Bee Propolis increases the natural skin-soothing & cleansing properties of the Aloe Vera Gel.
• Allantoin is a beneficial ingredient found in many plants, including aloe.
• Eleven carefully selected plant extracts, also known for their beneficial properties, complete this powerful formula.
The combination of aloe & herbs provide a naturally soothing, pH-balanced spray that is easy to apply to even sensitive skin. Aloe First is designed to soothe the skin after minor cuts, scrapes, burns, & sunburn.
Other uses for Aloe First include spraying on hair to help ward off the elements. It is even used in some hair salons as a pre-perm solution, as it helps combat the drying effects of perming solutions. Aloe First is especially soothing after waxing.
• Every first-aid kit should have one
• Soothes minor skin irritations
• Good for your hair, too
• Pre-perming solution
• Soothing after wax treatments
Aloe Barbadensis Gel (Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel), Water, Allantoin, Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Natural), Bee Propolis, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (D & elion) Rhizome/Root Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Passiflora Edulis Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Santalum Album (S & alwood) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben.
16 Fl. Oz. (473ml)
Apply liberally to the skin as needed to soothe & moisturize.